Thursday 1 August 2013

#OOTD


#OOTD 

Dress - Primark £10 
Net Top - Charity Shop - £1 
Gold Necklace - Ebay - Here 99p 
Topshop Rucksack - Ebay - £18 
Sandals - River Island - £45 
Ray Bans - £120 






Heya dalrings! I'm sorry about the quality of these photos! Seems the sun was trying to get in the shot too.  As I was walking by Primark this week I couldnt help but notice one of the mannequins wearing a very beautiful maxi dress so I decided to go see if i could find it in store. As I looked around the store I couldnt find it anywhere so I asked a member of staff who informed me it'd sold out apart from the one dress on the mannequin in the window which happened to be exactly my size! coincidence or not I brought the dress and it fits perfectly and pulls in, in all the right places! I find sometimes with body fitting garments that they tend to be abit unflattering with parts of my tummy and thighs sticking out in strange ill-suited ways. However this dress is just perfect! and for £10 I can find no fault! 

So what has everyone been up too this week ? :) 

xxx 


4 comments:

  1. I love the dress and I love how you paired it with the net top. The sandals are really great too.

    Great blog btw! please check out my blog if you have the chance xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so so nice! the net top was such a good idea!

    chloebeautyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress and net top combination would never of thought of that!
    http://flowercrownsanddaisychains.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with your style.
    It's very unique - edgy yet feminine.

    :) I am 10000% following you.

    Kisses from Canada
    ❤anamascara.blogspot.ca❤

    ReplyDelete