Friday 27 September 2013

WANTED



Heya guys, all i've been doing recently is painting, however I am in London this weekend as I have a university open day. This only means one thing... SHOPPING. I am in desperate need of a new coat so that shall be first on the engender and well if I have any money left over then that's just a bonus! I'm also planning to go look round an art gallery if I have time which is fun fun fun:) Need to sort out my outfit for tomorrow though! Here are some things i've been admiring recently and hopefully may buy tomorrow (wheres a money tree when you need one ?) so yesss, here we are;

Things I want 27/09/13


2 comments:

  1. So beautiful wish list... stunning stuff :) I like all of them! Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete