Wednesday 23 October 2013

#OOTD








Jumper - Topshop
Jumpsuit - River Island 
Socks -Topshop
Loafers - River Island 
Belt - River Island 


Just a quick ootd here as I have been so so busy with work and things.. Seems a week off just isnt enough! ohh well! I have been meaning to do an outfit post with this beautiful jumpsuit on for a while now so duh daaaa! I got it in the River Island sale last season (I think) for only £15 or something which I thought was pretty decent for a jumpsuit! The monochrome flower design stands out quite alot so it's defiantly a statement piece for any wardrobe. I had to team it with a pink fluffy jumper since its oh so cold but I think it works really well. I also was able to team my new loafers into yet another outfit (obsession has clearly already started) this time with a cute pair of frilly topshop socks. So much monochrome!! I am now off to do some more work oh the joys of being in education ! bye for now xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment