Monday 19 May 2014

Whats 6KS????



6ks weekly pick.




If you're like me, you'll see bloggers constantly referring to receiving stuff from a site called 6ks. Now I'm always quite sceptical when bloggers mention how great items are that they have basically been plugged to mention, but I thought neither the less I would check the site out for myself. I was so so surprised with some of the items they were selling and generally impressed with the prices, it felt like a kinda online primark for the best of the dupes. For example the iconic paint t from zara, was only £14, not to mention all shipping is free and they have an online discount code to  receive 16% off! Shipping does take around 3 weeks though which I felt, being the impatient person I am, was too long. I'd probably forget I brought it by then and be pleasantly surprised. Never the less I am fascinated by each new product they bring out, for example the dress with the two ladies pictured above. Now correct me if its intact some rip-off of another dress, that wouldn't surprise me, but at £17 it just feels like a bargain for a real statement one off piece and as an artist myself any unusual pattern/ design always captures my eye, so this site defiantly keeps me interested and up to date. 3 weeks though? hmmm I'll just have to see if I believe anything is worth those weeks ahah and ill be sure to get back to you guys to see if it was worth it or if the quality is disappointing. 
Here are a few of my fave pics at the moment, they price from £8 - £20 so it is cheap cheap stuff! Please let me know what you think as I love love love comments! 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you checked it out and liked it. Some of those shirts are so unique!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen some of these pieces on a website challed choies, and also on there they have photos of products pulled straight from the Zara website... ordered a skirt from there the other day so fingers crossed it will actually materialise cos I'm scared it's just a scam!

    ReplyDelete