Wednesday 15 May 2013

Traffic People

I have recently discovered the brand Traffic People, an online fashion company that sells a wide range of on trend apparel at affordable prices. They have a wide range of beautiful items that have an almost vintage 1950's feel about them which I love love love! 
I was overwhelmed when they sent me this zebra themed silk collard top, as its defiantly my taste and fits with a whole variety of outfits in my wardrobe. As the fabric is 100% silk it gives the top a luxurious feel and perfect drape. It also gives it a sheen that really makes is stand out on a summer day. The zebra-esk print within the top is very abstract and gives it an element of edge although the style keeps it girly and feminine. This top would look perfect with some light jeans, or in my case some black denim shorts as I decided to make a contrasting look.  Overall I am very happy with this item and would defiantly recommend the company :)  



Here are a few of my other favourite items :) 

 Boo Dress





xxx






4 comments:

  1. hi dear..
    thx for coming..
    of course lets follow each other..
    followed you already :))

    love,
    Gisela
    Website | Instagram | Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  2. some lovely pieces :)


    xx
    http://www.worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like traffic people, although I don't use them that much. Nice post :)

    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love traffic people. so cute items.

    please welcome to visit my blog :)when you have a minute. :) love to see you there. ox

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete